The following links contain names of pensioners of the Communications and Allied Industries Pension Fund (formely PTC Pension Fund) who have not submitted their Certificate of Life forms and whose whereabouts are unknown and have not collected their pensions.
Would these pensioners contact our offices and if anyone has information about their whereabouts, would you please refer them to our offices.
Following the announcement by H.E President E.D Mnangagwa on further preventative measures to combat the spread of the highly infectious Corona virus, the Fund will be instituting the following measures to be observed by ALL CAI Pension Fund employees:
- Hand sanitization at all Fund entrances and access points and our offices. All employees to be provided with MASKS.
- No personal visitors to be allowed at the premise
- Heightened disinfection procedures of surface-(Cleaners to be thorough)
- Heads of Departments to rotate staff by having half at work and the other half on leave (Heads to liaise with HR)
- Where possible assists clients via phone or other non- contact means-Digital Platforms (whatsapp; e-mails; website; bulk sms)
- Bulky sms to be sent to pensioners advising them of the new development to combat the Corona Virus
- In the undesirable position of a client having visited the Fund, priority to be given to elderly customers and pensioners as they are the most vulnerable demographic group. Staff to put on MASKS and are to use the INTERVIEW ROOM
- Ablution facilities to be cleaned regularly
- Avoid the use of paper and use soft copies and e-mails
- Practice social distancing of at least 1.5m
- Avoid handshakes
The Fund remains committed to creating a safe environment for all stakeholders and thus will continuously put in place necessary interventions and real time protocols and will take heed of continuous Government Guidance in dissemination and preventative measures in combating the spread of CORONA VIRUS.
LET’S KEEP CORONA VIRUS OUT
TOL FREE NUMBERS – HARARE –WILKINS HOSPITAL
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER